That’s why I’m now trying a sliding scale of $125 to $300 per month. You decide what you can afford. It’s that simple.
If you’re one of those practitioners getting by, I don’t want you to worry about it. Only after you get more patients to help pay for your coaching should you consider paying more.
If you’re already established, you’ll have it easier – Never Market Again is based on having existing patients that will help you get even MORE patients. Plus you obviously have more income to begin with.
However, I do expect coaching clients to take action. Especially if you don’t have patients yet, it’s going to take more work. Before I accept you in the program, I want you to do two things:
- Go through Never Market Again and make an action list. Figure out what you need to do, and pick ONE thing that will get you results.
- Do it.
Then let me know what you did when you apply for coaching. This way I know you’ll take action – I don’t want to waste my time on people who won’t get results. Even if they’re paying me. I think that’s fair, don’t you?
You’ve spent tens of thousands getting your degree in Oriental medicine. You’ve also invested time and money in starting your clinic. Coaching is a small investment that will make it all really pay off.
Here’s what it will do for you. In the coaching program we’ll:
- Create an actual marketing plan that works for you. You may have heard “If you fail to plan, you plan to fail”. Never Market Again gives you the details you need to build your practice, but far too many practitioners get stuck putting it into practice.
- Review your website, your materials, and your approach for common mistakes. Almost ALL practitioners have a tendency to focus on themselves, their experience, and their methods. Patients don’t care about that – unless it helps them understand what you can actually DO for them.
- Keep you motivated. It’s easy to let things slide another day, another week or another month when you’re only accountable to yourself. But if we’re working together, what you do matters a lot more.
- Create a marketing system where the whole is more than the sum of the parts. As the book Never Market Again explains, each part of your marketing should work together to multiply results. With a system, you can do LESS work for more results.
- Prevent you from getting sidetracked or hung up. Almost EVERY practitioner gets stuck on a detail or two. It could be something like setting up a website, wording your “scripts” so they come from the heart, or just about anything you know you need to do, but for some reason just don’t.
All it takes is one little thing to stop you. If you’re stopped by that one little thing, you’re prevented or delayed from having the life and practice of your dreams. (Don’t you want it all now – or as soon as possible?)
- Keep you focused and effective. As one practitioner put it:
It’s not that any one thing stops me – it’s the multitude of choices that has this staccato effect on my actions. Oh – my website must be perfect, but all these choices (including the name!). But – wait, what about my brochure? Should I do a general one, or something on a sub-specialty? No, I’ll work on writing articles for local papers, but which one to hone in on? Aaaah! Ok, I’ll do this mailing for the facial acupuncture . No, I’ll get names of doctors! No, the infertility clinics. How about some Pain management / sports centers. Wait, I never finished my website …. the brochure …. the docs .. the massage therapists ….
Where to put the focus? And underneath, I feel like this panicky chipmunk running around in every direction!
If this sounds like you at all, you’re probably lacking direction and focus caused by too many options. I can help you focus on what will get the best results for the least effort, and keep you from scattering your energy and getting nothing done.
Really, coaching is about just four key areas:
- Your marketing system (or a lack of one)
- Your marketing plan
- Focus and motivation
- Knowledge and experience
In my experience all practitioners are failing in one of these four key areas. To really be successful, you need a marketing plan that will put in place a marketing system for you. You also need to focus your energy in putting the plan in action. You could muddle through yourself, but using my knowledge and experience will make it much easier.
In some ways this is like personal training. So many people want to get in shape, and hiring a trainer is a lot like that. The trainer creates a fitness plan and customized workout, and makes sure you do it. Problem is, if you’re reliant on the trainer, you’ll backslide once they’re no longer there.
Coaching doesn’t have this problem. The whole goal of coaching is actually to get you in a position so you don’t need coaching anymore. You’ll have a marketing system that requires little effort and naturally fits in with what you’re already doing.
The rewards of having this kind of system is owning your practice, instead of it owning you. You can have the patients you want, the income you need, and financial stability. Coaching is an investment, not an expense – it has to pay for itself many times over through more money, less work, and far greater success.
I’m accepting only eight applicants for coaching. That’s it. I only want a manageable number of clients. In the future I’ll open coaching to more clients, but will be raising fees to keep the number of applicants at a manageable level.
I want to both have a life, and offer outstanding coaching. I want to have limited distractions to make sure of it. This means the current price is the lowest it will ever be. Right now, it costs $400 for the first month, then $300 every month after that. It will cost more once the program is full. You can cancel at any time. In fact, I look forward to that day. You’ll have what I call a “quality problem” – too many patients - a waiting list.
What will you get from the program?
- An initial phone consultation to get to know each other, and so we can start to formulate a plan to get you to the top. We’ll talk at least an hour on the phone, probably two.
- An audit (review) of your current materials, website and approach to marketing. No website? I can help you get started EASILY.
- A detailed plan, including checklists of what to do. (This includes websites, marketing media, referral systems and more.)
- Weekly check-ins via email to make sure things are on track. Occasional phone calls to clarify things.
- Unlimited access to me via email (One email at a time, please. Do not send random thoughts!)
This is not life coaching. I’m not going to solve your practice problems. I am going to help you solve your marketing problems. Since marketing is what brings in more patients and money – it definitely helps solve practice, life and money problems.
I don’t want you to feel like you’re risking anything. So here’s what we’ll do.
For the initial consultation we’ll schedule an hour or two to talk. After the first half hour on the phone, I’m going to point out the time. If you’re not convinced after a half hour of discussing your practice that you’re going to see results, just tell me. You must be convinced that we’re going to get your practice growing. It should be obvious coaching is going to be worth it – more than pay for itself —If it’s paying for itself, you can’t lose.
If the rewards of the program are not obvious, I’ll happily refund your money – every last penny of it. No hard feelings, either.
Working together is actually fun and interesting. I tend to get people excited about their clinics again, and seeing possibilities they didn’t before. If you’re discouraged, I’ll get you believing in yourself again.
So, do you want to be one of the vital few? Have the practice and lifestyle you want? If so, here’s what to do.
- Email me by either using the contact form or by replying to an email I’ve sent you.
- I’ll send you an coaching application as a word document. I’ve used printed forms before, but people find it easier to type and email it back to me.
- Fill out the application. It should take you a half-hour, an hour tops. (I’ve been told that the questionnaire was almost worth the price of the consultation, because it gets you thinking.) The application will helps get a good picture of where your clinic is now. (What’s your current marketing like? How many patients per week do you see? How many do you want to see? And so on.)
- If you’re accepted to the program, I’ll send you a paypal bill. It’s the most secure payment system – way more secure than if I did payment processing. Also it gives me an instant “refund” button in case you want to take advantage of the guarantee.
- The end of the questionnaire asks you to specify a time on Monday, Tuesday or Thursday for us to talk by phone. We’ll set an appointment, talk, figure out what’s going to get you quickest and best results with the least work, and go from there. We’ll come up with a complete plan for getting the patients and lifestyle you want.
I look forward to hearing from you.